Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's An Anniversary Today!





Get a cake! Light some candles! Sing a song!


It's my one year anniversary today!

With my blog.


Photo courtesy of Getty Images


One year ago, exactly, I shared my
first post, which actually took weeks to compose. I wanted no less than total satisfaction with every aspect of the post; the be
ginning of a journaling experience just as much for my readers, as it is a record for me. Thank you to all of you who follow along and check back regularly! Without you, I'd pretty much just be talking to myself, and I do a fair amount of that anyway without blogging, so I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, and for sharing my words and photos with others.

One year in the books, and I'm only getting started.


Aliza

2 comments:

  1. A year already! It doesn't seem possible. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the completion of year one! I look forward to reading your blog (and year two).....so thank u :)

    ReplyDelete